Urgent Help: Where Can I Find Someone to Take My Biology Exam for Me?

Urgent Help: Where Can I Find Someone to Take My Biology Exam for Me?

de Austyn Harris -
Número de respuestas: 1

My little sister was admitted to the hospital last night for emergency surgery and I have been by her side ever since. My biology final is scheduled for tomorrow morning and I haven't slept or opened a textbook in days. The professor will not allow a make-up. Has anyone here ever found a reliable service to take my biology exam for me on such short notice? I need someone trustworthy who can handle this tonight.


En respuesta a Austyn Harris

Re: Urgent Help: Where Can I Find Someone to Take My Biology Exam for Me?

de Evil Smith -

I’m really sorry you’re dealing with this while trying to worry about your sister and a final at the same time. I wouldn’t recommend paying someone to take the exam for you, since that could create serious academic consequences; instead, explain the emergency to your professor or student-support office and ask for an exception. If you’re trying to coordinate hospital matters, even a detail like salama hospital hamdan street can be useful when communicating the situation clearly.